Timber Bridge Materials
At Cedar Bridges LLC, we understand the importance of your building structure and we give equal attention and care to every connection, individual timber, and smallest detail—knowing these are essential to the longevity of your investment. We offer a wide variety of options, including, but not limited to, types, sizes, cuts and grades. All of these options aid in the customization of your bridge while adding beauty and versatility to your design.
Additional Options for Lumber:
- Composite and/or recycled decking and railing material
- Structural composite material available
- Rough Sawn timbers in lieu of smooth or planed wood
- Southern Yellow Pine
- Douglas Fir
- Plywood Construction Matting
- Can be left unfinished to naturally age to a soft weathered gray
- Clear coated to maintain natural beauty
- Stained to match your deck, house, or other structure
- We offer a lifetime sealer that can be applied to all of our bridges
Need more information? Give us a call today!
Contact us today with questions or to get started on your next project. Structural services are also available.
Owner of Cedar Bridges LLC Construction Business
36 years of valuable experience (1980 – 2016)